Who are the Welfare Team and how does it fit into the church vision.
- We meet weekly to pray for individuals and the church as a whole.
- We attend to peoples’ financial needs by loaning out money and allowing the borrower to refund in installment without interest
- A substantial amount is given to the faith clinic from monthly collection dues to assist the homeless.
- Some of the needs arising in the mother church and newly established parishes are met with these funds.
- We also serve as a link to assist brethren in search of accommodation and Jobs.
- We are involved in the follow up of new guest