Church Community Welfare partnering with other local agencies,
• provides accessible food and clothing banks for the underprivileged in the community.
• provides monthly free tea, coffee, and cake for people in our community
• arrange regular visits to residential homes and shelter accommodation in the community. Provide gifts and arrange activities in which people are encouraged to develop their knowledge and experience of the world in which they live and the Christian Faith, reflecting on the interrelationship of the two.
• identifying and responding to opportunities to show commitment to our community and their needs.
• setting up a homeless project with affordable rent around us and across London.
• working with our Christian neighbours in other local Churches, the wider Church family in London and other cities in UK.
• restore and empower the youth to become responsible citizens and stewards of their community, while providing them with biblical principles through education, community service projects, and other support services one step at a time.
Volunteers on the street helping the homeless
TARGET GROUPS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Widows/widower and orphans within the community
- People experiencing primary and secondary homelessness
- People with no recourse to public funds
- Single parents with children
- Frail and elderly
- Rough sleepers
Your donation will go along way in assisting to provide basic items for our target group. It could help put food on the table and keep our client warn especially during winter. Please donate to our charity to help change people’s life. You can donate as little as £5 and as much as you can afford
We require from time to donations of dry/tin foods and toiletries as well as
Clothes, Shoes/trainers, bags and socks etc
Your cash donations will help us to reach more people in our community. Kindly support us today. Find our Bank Account details below:
Account Name: CAC SURREYDOCS
Account Number: 70589306
Sort Code : 20-91-79
Join the wonderful group of people that contribute their time, skills and passion to assist the vulnerable people and lead them to independent living. ABOUT US