The Ushering department is a vital part of the church. Ushers represent the church in a very visible way, and help set the tone in preparation for the worship service, as well as assist with the smooth operation within the service. This is achieved through the following activities:
- Welcomes worshippers and directs them to their respective seats
- Assist in whatever capacity to ensure that they are comfortable and that their needs are met during the service e.g. directions to the toilet, assistance to nursing mothers e.t.c.
- Maintaining order during meetings and services
- Co-ordinate flow/direction of people during ministrations and specialized services
- Liaise with other departments in inter related activities
This department is open to every member of the church who is willing to serve.